Today we bring the Beauty of Nature of SOUTH AFRICA to your door step as we put the spotlight on MODELING and and nature and its surroundings as MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA was recently invited to do a outdoor nature Christmas theme photo shoot in the beauty of nature at the Westlake Country & Safari Estate – Hartbeespoort Dam and Equestrian center , as our CEO – Arne Schreuder interviews MOLLBABE model Ilze Fourie II
Welcome Ilze Fourie II
1. Give us a small background on who you are and where you reside from ?
- I am Ilze Fourie , one of 4 children, born in Heidelberg Gauteng, grew up in Potchefstroom
2. How did you end up doing modeling , how did it all start for you ?
- I was born into it, always played dress up and had my own modeling school later in life ” I have a taste for finer things in life “
3. Congrats on being chosen as one of our South African MOLLBABE models for the month of December for MOLL MAG South Africa how does it feel to be featured and be a part of our team and family that is known as the #MOLLMAGFamily
- Thank you. It is a great honor and privilege to be part of such a dynamic team, and it shows that with hard work and dedication anything is possible.
4. In this December 2016 feature and photo shoot you did with us alongside our CEO Arne Schreuder , Natasha Booysen Photography and Hair and Makeup by Leilanie at the amazing Westlake Country & Safari Estate – Hartbeespoort Dam , How did you find the experience and the photo shoot on the day and location to be for you ?
- It was truly a wonderful experience, relaxed atmosphere, a day filled with lots of laughter and fun at a stunning location.
5. As this photo shoot theme was based around a Christmas outdoor theme feel with nature and all it surroundings , what is it about nature and the animal wildlife you find most mesmerizing ?
- The beauty and tranquility of nature that comes in so many different forms amazes me and kindness and loyalty of animals, their spiritual freedom can only be admired.
6. South Africa is known very well for its beauty of Animal Wildlife and Beautiful Landscapes , we want to know for you as a person what does it mean to be WILD AND FREE ?
- To be your own person – ” unique, to live life to the fullest but still have respect for others and the way they choose to live their lives – knowing we are all souls from the same creation with free will. “
7. Describe for us in your own words how amazing it was on set posing with a superstar international South African equestrian horse named Seeis Moysuello on set at Westlake Equestrian center, describe the feeling of bringing modeling and nature and its beauty together in unity in a photo shoot you did like this with us ?
- Seeis Moysuello is beautiful, calm and easy to work with. I am at my happiest outside in nature, nature has a calming effect on my ” wild spirit “sometimes.
8. What is the ONE THING you will always remember of this photo shoot you did with us for MOLL MAG South Africa ?
- How Professional it all was set up and done and how professional everyone conducted themselves, plus how well everyone of us got along from the word “GO”! , it was so amazing and would do another photo shoot very soon in a heartbeat. 🙂
9. In modeling what is the most difficult things for you to handle as a model and what is the most inspiring things you come across in the modeling lifestyle as a model to pick yourself up and get through those difficult situations you had to handle as a model in this industry ?
- I am fortunate, I can honestly say I have not had to deal with any major difficulties in my modeling career, but I am a firm believer to always keep your humor and to stay level headed in any challenging situation.
10. Lets spice things up a bit , As everyone of us has a secret or 2 of us that involves guilty pleasures of life that no one knows about spill the beans tell us whats your most well kept guilty pleasure secret no one knows about until now ?
- I am a absolute speed freak, as I LOVE The Need for Speed in life …..fast cars, fast bikes…I had 2 superbikes, a ZX900 and R1, I also used to ride enduro motorbikes on a YZ250
11. #TheFunSides of a model …. Lets get laughing what makes you laugh and what joke you recently heard that you can tell us about today ?
- Is Google male or female? Female, because it doesn’t let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion (LOL) 🙂
12. What personal trait you have that describes you the best as a person and model ?
- Compassionate, loyal and dedicated
13. Do you feel like a leader or a follower in life and if so give us the reason why ?
- A Leader, if your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
14. Favorite hobbies to relax too and let your hair down and just be yourself for a while ?
- Riding my Motorbikes, and playing golf
15. Tell us what is on your bucket list of what to achieve in the coming years of your career as a model ?
- To do some more international photo shoots alongside a team that is professional and amazing known as MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA and MOLLMAG USA
16. Where can photographers and fans get hold of you via social media please list your social links below ?
Social Media :
Facebook at – https://www.facebook.com/Ilze-Fourie-II-718628524929701/
Instagram at – https://www.instagram.com/ilzefourie7/
Photography credit :
FACEBOOK – Natasha Booysen Photography
Photo Shoot Directing on set by :
Arne Schreuder – MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA CEO
Natasha Booysen Photography – Photographer
Special thanks to the following :
LOCATION – Westlake Country & Safari Estate – Hartbeespoort Dam SOUTH AFRICA
Website – http://www.sothebysrealty.co.za/
for more info contact : Isabel Gouveia
International South African Equestrian Horse :
Horse Owner :
Horse Trainers , care takers and Horse Whisperers :
big thank you to
Article written and edits done by : Arne Schreuder