Everyone of us has that inner sensual side to embrace it in the bedroom , as the saying goes what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom , but today we are very fortunate enough as our international MOLL MAG South Africa MOLLBABE model Canadian Nevada Caitlyn invites us into her bedroom for some Bedroom Glam Talk alongside our CEO Arne Schreuder mollmagsa CEO / Arne Schreuder
Welcome Nevada Caitlyn , once again its a true honor to have you with us today
As 2016 drew to a close and our 2017 stylish and glam season starts off with a bang. Tell us and our readers what have you been up to for the new season any new projects done?
- I’ve been up to a few photo shoots and hopefully get up to some new projects in the upcoming year!
We also want to say its amazing to have such a sparkling glamorous MOLLBABE Model like yourself back with us for the 3rd time as this would be your 3rd amazing MOLLBABE feature with us , How does that make you feel what is the first thing that jumps to mind when you think of it ?
- I couldn’t be any happier or appreciative of being a part of such an amazing magazine. It’s truly an honor to be a MOLLBABE model, and very thankful for all the exposure it’s given.
As your feature today in our January 2017 issue is known as glam bedroom talk with Nevada Caitlyn, give us a tour around the bedroom today and tell us what is your most prized possession in your bedroom closet or bedside drawer that you guard with your life?
- I have a lot of items that are my most prized possession! It definitely would have to be the ring and jewelry that was my grandma’s.
If you could choose which will it be, would you rather be loved or have a lot of money to be loved?
- I would much rather be loved for who I am then what I have. Money doesn’t buy love.
Where is the one place in the world you feel safe other than your home sweet home?
- I would say the beach I don’t know why but if I could I would have a house right on the beach. Would be a dream come true.
Do you believe in that everything happens for a reason and Do you rather follow your heart or your head AND why?
- Yes I strongly believe everything happens for a reason. If it’s meant to be it will be! It actually depends on the situation! I definitely would much rather follow my heart!
7. If you could have a crush on an animated MOVIE COMIC OR TV character who will it be and why?
- It would have to be Prince Eric from Little Mermaid!
8. Let’s get to that bedroom pillow 50 shades of LOVE talk , your guilty pleasure and what gets you in that LOVING FEELING mood , leather , lace , satin , silk , a relaxing intimate bubble bath with candle light and a glass of wine or body massages , what’s your favorite choice with that someone special in your life ?
- It definitely would be wearing sexy lace lingerie with a nice glass of white wine and music.
Give us one thing you did in your life thus far that you won’t ever regret of doing?
- It definitely would have to be modelling! I never knew I would come this far, and experience so much amazing opportunities!
For the LOVE of Animals are you a cat person or a dog person?
- I absolutely love all animals but if I have to choose I would say I’m more of a cat person!
Any hidden talents and a secret you can share with us today that no one knows about you?
- My talents are so hidden even I’m unsure of what they are! (haha) I can’t really say I have any hidden talents/secrets!
As most of us starts off the New Year with NEW YEARS resolutions for 2017 we want to know what’s yours Nevada Caitlyn?
- My New Years Resolution would have to be keep on grinding for success in my modelling career, and I definitely want to focus more on fitness in the New Year!
If you get a chance to meet up with the president of your country one day what is the ONE QUESTION you want to ask the president?
- I would like to ask what the future goals for our country.
What is your favorite movie quote of all time?
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run away or learn from it.” Lion King.
If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
I wish it could be all genres! I would say it’s more of comedy with bits of drama and action!
To get in touch with Nevada Caitlyn follow her at:
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS :
FACEBOOK – Nevada Caitlyn
TWITTER – @
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/nevadacaitlynxox/
WEBSITE – http://www.nevadacaitlyn.com
SNAPCHAT – @nevadacaitlynxo