Welcome Lindi ,
Welcome Lindi , please introduce yourself to us in a nutshell in who you are and where you reside from in SOUTH AFRICA ?
- My name is Lindi Eksteen and I live in the City of Tshwane Pretoria where the streets are filled with Jacaranda Trees and by this time of year some rather lavish Christmas Decorated houses. aka BLUE BULLS COUNTRY lol
Modeling Career where did it all start for you ?
- Even-though I grew up in a home where my mom and sister did modeling I never had a interest in modeling as much back then, performance arts always came more naturally to me. I would always dance and sing and be in my own little fantasy world. It was only till much later when that door opened and I started doing modeling which was 4 years ago now.
What is it about our magazine and brand that fascinates you the most as a model and a fan plus as reader and follower?
- What I appreciate about MOLLMAG USA AND MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA , is that it has created a platform that features all kinds of models whether your a fashion model or a swimsuit model or whatever kind of genre you for see yourself as a model that you are…… whereby you would have various kinds of followers and readers. for those specific looks and genres in modeling , that broadens the showcasing spectrum for models , photographers and fans a like of this amazing magazine which caters for a wide range of models artists photographers and up coming talent.
How did you feel when you got the news from Arne our CEO that you’ll be our featured MOLLBABE model of today for our December 2017 feature ?
- To be featured in the December Issue is fantastic so I was very excited about it as December is also my birthday month ! I am very blessed and very thankful for the work Arne Schreuder , Ashley Salazar and the whole MOLLMAG FAMILY team does and now I can also add this to my Portfolio in saying I am also now part of the MOLLMAG Family as a local and international MOLLBABE model.
We notice your a model with a huge range of genre interest of modeling please explain to us whats your favorite genre of modeling ?
- I really see myself more as an visual and performing artist. To create art is really what drives and fulfills me which can be anything from a dark theme character to a belly or ballet dancer. I do have a tendency to lean more towards the darker theme characters, other times I combine the two which to me is just the best thing and that I LOVE to do.
Favorite body part you have ? That is a tricky type question isn’t it lol… but lets give it a go…. I would have to say my hands, they can do a lot. ( wink wink )
Eye Color ? Brown
Your height and waist plus bust line ? 1.67 m , 32 , 32C
Favorite piece of fashion clothing ? My black skinny jeans
Lingerie choice , silk / lace / hot pants or full commando ? Lace and Latex
What is it about modeling you love the most ?
- It provides me a platform where I can be beautiful as a woman could be…… and also to be very creative in doing so or play a role or character – kind of like acting.
Other than modeling whats your hobbies or interests ?
- I am working on a few paintings for a exhibition I am planning to have early next year. Other hobbies and interests vary due to my artistic nature which ranges from learning to do my own photography, painting, reading and surfing.
How do you relax after a long day ?
- Lets just say you can ask my boyfriend as he will have the perfect answer to that question (wink wink ) #pillowtalk
Fitness…… How do you keep your body in shape together with how do you keep your skin glowing and soft and healthy ?
- I like Yoga and Pilate’s exercises and will be completing my Yoga Instructing course next year. Along with that I try my best not to over eat on anything. I can’t say no to gourmet hamburgers but those are healthy… !Healthy skin means don’t smoke so I don’t smoke and try not to stress to much as smoking and stress ages you, not just that it kills you. And Its good to have a good hydrating mask in the evening – one where you look normal not pink or green that your boyfriend doesn’t wake up next to some pink cucumber in the morning lol.
Who do you look up to for inspiration in life as well as modeling ?
- I would say actress and model Kate Blanchett.
Give us your daily quote you live by ?
” It should not be denied… that being footloose has always exhilarated us. It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations, with absolute freedom, and the road has always led West.” ― Wallace Stegner
It’s Festive season what would be your favorite thing to do in this time of year ?
- To spend it in the company of my loved ones in a quiet place somewhere in the mountains. I will go to the coast when the coast is clear… haha lol ( wink wink )
Favorite TV SHOW / MOVIE and Favorite food dish plus Festive sweet treat ?
- Favorite Series; Breaking Bad, and House.
- Favorite Comedy Show; Jim Jeffreys
- Favorite Movie; Rock n Rolla … anything Guy Richie
- Favorite Book; Revolution Russell Brand (gotta get the new one now…)
- Favorite Food; Gourmet Hamburger
- Favorite Sweet Treat; Caramel
Lets laugh together tell us something that recently happened to you that made you LAUGH OUT LOUD in the middle of town or with you and your friends ?
- We recently did a model photo-shoot trip out to the Karroo in SOUTH AFRICA , while we were busy shooting by the railway tracks a train was on its way by. At that moment I was somewhat from the railway tracks and I ran back to the tracks ripping my top off standing there next to the railway topless hitch hiking ! The train came by hooting big time and what I could make out to be was two or three old men and their eyes bigger than them ! It was a surreal and crazy moment knowing these men were traveling that day on the train…….. and in the middle of nowhere is me running topless and hitching for them !! I’m sure they still talking about it ….and we got the photo !!!! LMAO.
#FOLLOW #MOLLBABE Lindi Eskteen on social media for more on her modeling career and journey at :