As the Month of Love splashes out ROMANCE that fills up the day and night skies the air around us for February gets that Romantic feelin as our MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA CEO Arne Schreuder interviews MOLLBABE beauty Ilze Fourie. ” Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside “
Welcome Back Ilze ,
Ilze tell us your MOLLBABE journey from then to now how much did you grow as a model and person ?
- So nice to be back. I have had a wonderful year since our previous shoots and features , I have worked with amazing photographers, from which I have learned so much! “I believe that you never stop learning and growing as life never stops teaching, and the only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.”
What is it about being a MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA & MOLLMAG USA MOLLBABE model that’s so fascinating to you ?
- For me it isn’t about being beautiful, but rather about creating something interesting for people to look at and think about…and we always get to shoot at the most amazing venues and locations just like for today’s feature as its no exception.
What is the one thing you will always remember of today’s shoot you did with Natasha Booysen Photography and our MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA CEO Arne Schreuder today ?
- One thing I will remember about today’s shoot , is how much fun the 3 of us always have, on a photo shoot together , the jokes we made and the laughter we had ……..oh, and also not forgetting the craft beer tasting we enjoyed afterwards of course….. that was a million dollar feeling and idea so so enjoyed it , to relax and unwind after our LONG DAY of photo shooting. This place and venue is truly amazing.
As it’s valentines month aka the month of love tell us how did you spent Valentine’s Day with your loved one this season?
- We were spending the day at home, with a braai ( A TRUE SOUTH AFRICAN thing and tradition we SOUTH AFRICANS enjoy to do every day and every weekend ) along with my brother that is visiting from the UK, my mom, the kids and friends. It was a awesome day , having the whole family here together.
We also know women love to shop ….. tell us , what is your best and worst purchase in shopping ever ?
- My best purchase definitely a little black dress I bought online, and my worse a sexy pair of stilettos I literally can’t wear for longer than an hour at a time.
If you could go back in time with fashion which fashion period would that be and why ?
- Definitely 1830-1900s, the Victorian Era, I just love the corsets, petticoats, and fabrics of the dresses.
Inspirational Fashion Icon or person you follow on social media and a quote you live by ?
- I would have to say Coco Chanel, her quotes are very inspiring. Here are a few I remember...”Keep your heels, head & standards high”, “beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself”, “Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside”…
SOME INTERESTING #FUNFACTS of MOLLBABE Ilze Fourie :
- Ilze loves to play golf and go on cycling rides in nature, when shes relaxing on weekends.
- As Ilze loves shopping , she would love to visit NEW YORK in the near future to enjoy the BIG CITY LIFE that the BIG APPLE has to offer , as well as going on a 24/7 shopping spree in some high end designer boutiques.
FOR MORE ABOUT MOLLBABE ILZE FOURIE #followher on social media at :
Photography by : Natasha Booysen Photography
Article written edits interview and photo shoot directing by : Arne Schreuder