A lady with class poised beauty thats a BEAM of freshness in looks and ” Panashe ” in todays modeling and fashion world, as our MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA CEO Arne Schreuder introduces today’s newest MOLLBABE aka Britt Breeden
WELCOME BRITT BREEDEN
Tell us a bit about yourself and where you reside from and also what makes you you on who you are today ?
- I am a 32 year old single mother of 2. I reside in the St. Louis Missouri area, born and raised in USA . I work full time as a legal assistant and I do modeling and brand ambassador work as a hobby/side job. I believe that in life if you want something you truly are the person who has to get it for yourself. Work hard strive for the goals you make for yourself and never give up on your dreams.
How did your modeling career start and took shape to where it is right now ?
- My best friend is a travel model, she’s been in this industry for over a decade and has always wanted me to join her in the adventure. When she moved to LA a few years ago she threw me into the laps of all her agencies and it took off from there. I would not be where I am today without her. I’ve only been doing this a little under two years, but once I started it took off and I really enjoy the people I’ve gotten to work with and meet.
What’s the worst and best thing about being female / woman in this tough modeling industry of today for you ?
- The worst thing about being a female model is once you start modeling certain types of sets, you sort of get stereotyped as one particular type of model. I love doing a wide variety of modeling but most see my glamor or boudoir work and instantly think that’s all I do. I enjoy stepping out of the box every once in a while. The best thing about being a female model today is the fun and experience of it all. The places you get to see, the people you get to meet and the work that’s put in to create such an amazing shot.
Favorite genre of modeling for you and why ?
- What I’m known best for is glamour/implied nude/boudoir. That genre is second nature to me as that is what I typically do on most shoots. What I really enjoy is the unexpected off the wall shoots that I don’t get to do that much. Such as my porcelain doll hanging from a tree shoot. That was one of my favorite sets to date.
In your opinion what would you say is the most fascinating FASHION ACCESSORY invention today that made Fashion in what it is today for you ?
- Definitely SHOES! I love shoes. They are my vice. I cannot pass up a good pair of shoes.
When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great ?
- I have several of these moments actually, but to pinpoint one I would say leaving my first agency. I loved my first modeling agency I worked for but it wasn’t what I thought it would be and when I left I was scared I wouldn’t find something just as good or better. But in the end I did and it was worth it.
In your own words please explain …… How would your country change if everyone, regardless of age, could vote ?
- Well lets just say this is somewhat a tricky one , but I think our government in the United States chooses our President and / or cabinet before hand and they just let us believe we are the ones making the choices at the end, which is like a placebo affect.
Other than Modeling , what or where will we find you in doing to relax recharge and re connect with your loved ones and friends , when your not in front of the camera doing photo shoots ?
- Like mentioned I am a full time legal assistant and single mother. I work a lot, but when I am not working I do girl scouts and clay pottery and make slime. I am a typical normal mom, who if seen on the street would look no different than any other mom.
Whats your turn on’s and turn offs about guys / men in general ?
- Turn ons about guys are confidence, but not too much of it. Respect, a mutual respect between people is very important. Self love, if you can’t love yourself then how can you give a good love to anyone else? I am also very intrigued by men who have interesting lives, that can tell stories and I can just sit in awe while they talk. Turn offs would be entitlement. I also don’t like it when men can’t support themselves, or have their life together in their 30’s. And don’t try too hard, that’s a big one. Huge turn off.
What would you consider your ideal dream date to be ?
- This depends on where I am at in the country for this answer but my ideal dream date would be, this may sound corny, but drinks, dinner and a carriage ride. If I am on the coast, a walk on the beach and listening to waves.
Favorite Genre of Music , TV SHOW and Favorite Movie of all time ?
- I grew up listening to classic rock, it will forever be my all time #fave, but I am versatile so I enjoy many genres of music. My favorite TV Show of all time would be That 70’s Show……man I miss that show. And my favorite movie of all time 101 Dalmatians the original version.
Which world famous model is your inspiration and why ?
- My best friend Amanda Paris. She may not be a WORLD famous model, but to me she’s epic. She is my mentor, and just knowing how she grew up and what she has been through and what she has made for herself makes her famous to me. If I had to choose a famous person I would say Adriana Lima. That woman is a goddess.
Whats next for you in your modeling journey and agenda where do you see yourself in 5 years from now , please share ?
- Oh man, I have no idea. I kind of go with the flow of the industry and let it take me wherever it leads me. I don’t have much of an agenda on where I see myself in 5 years. I truly hope to be able to continue doing modeling over the next 5 years. I hope it brings more fun and happiness.
FOR MORE ON MOLLBABE BRITT BREEDEN #FOLLOWHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA AT :
PHOTOGRAPHY BY NEIL VALLI
ARTICLE WRITTEN / INTERVIEW AND EDITS BY :