Today we bring you all yet another international beauty as this BLOND BOMBSHELL beauty’s creative divine Mesmeric Looks speaks for it self and puts you in a trance of majestic creative seduction and more as our MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA CEO Arne Schreuder sat down to chat with MOLLBABE Mandii Creates and Cantera Image Photography
Tell us a bit about yourself who you are and where you reside from ?
- Morning Everyone ……. I’m Mandii Jean, 28, born and raised in Connecticut, USA.
How did your modeling career take shape to where you are now ?
Creating is something I’ve always had a passion for. From my childhood to now, I have always been involved in Arts. I love to paint, craft, and take photos. Combining my love for photography and art, I have created myself as a model. I love how free it makes me feel when I’m behind the camera. When I model, I can be whatever and whoever I want to be. It has become something I love and want to continue working hard at.
Describe yourself as a model to us in using just three words ?
“Ambitious. Confident. Creative.”
How did you feel when you got the news from our CEO Arne Schreuder that you’ll be part of our March 2018 edition please explain ?
- I was ecstatic! I’m honored to be featured in the March 2018 edition. This is a great opportunity to showcase my talent internationally and I’m beyond grateful. It’s an opportunity I’m thankful to have.
Modeling achievements so far in your career please list them below together with todays MOLLBABE FEATURE ?
- I have been published in CK Sessions, GEI, and MIRaJ magazine. And now I will have a publication with you guys! I have been hired as an In-House model for a local photography studio, which has been an amazing opportunity to grow in this industry.
We know a lot of fans these days give the models they follow on social media give you ladies a lot of complements. What are some of them that sound like compliments but are actually insults that you received through your modeling career thus far ?
“Wow, you look thin! Have you been working out?”
“You look so young, I didn’t realize you were that old.”
“I didn’t realize you were so talented.”
“You look better in person.”
As a model , how do you deal with criticism and how do you put or use that criticism into a positive light for you in this industry of today ?
- I have learned very quickly in this industry that there will be constructive criticism and then there will be people who are just simply rude. Now, I have learned to NOT take it personally and to always respond calmly and respectfully. I fully believe in the saying “Kill them with kindness.” Always remember that criticism represents just ONE person’s point of view. They don’t make up for the rest of the population. Keep pushing to be the best you can be. Do it for you!
Favorite Body Part of you that you like as a model ?
- My brain is my favorite body part! It wouldn’t matter what the rest of my body looked like if I didn’t know how to use it. Every good concept starts with a good thinking process.
Without my brain, my creativity would be lacking. My brain helps me achieve my goals, not my body or my appearance.
Other than modeling what are your hobbies you do to relax and just be yourself ?
- I love hiking, fishing, camping and just being outdoors. I played sports growing up and I’m always doing something adventurous. In the winter, snowboarding is my activity choice.
Any pets introduce them to us ?
- I have a beta fish named Majesty and a leopard gecko named Crickers!
Any guilty pleasures please share ?
Reese’s peanut butter cups are my addiction!
FAVORITE MOVIE , MUSIC TRACK at the moment , and a day to day Fashion accessory you cant live without these days ?
- A favorite movie of mine will always be Saving Private Ryan. For music, that’s a difficult one to answer because I love everything! As far as a fashion accessory I can’t live without, it would have to be a purse. I always need something, so I always carry everything with me.
Whats next on your wish list you want to do and like to achieve aka NEXT BIG STEP for you as a model ?
- A goal of mine that I would like to achieve is to be in a fashion show. I would love to walk the runway while showcasing a designers work.
For more on MOLLBABE Mandii Creates #followher on social media at :
Photography by CANTERA IMAGE
Article interview and edits by :