Those times we like to call Silky smooth Lingerie Dream Delights as we light up those fantasy’s and more with todays newest MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA international MOLLBABE model Josephine Adeline together with Juan C. Irizarry Photography , as they get interviewed by our CEO Arne Schreuder for this April Month 2018 Lingerie Special Edition.
Welcome Josephine and Juan
1. Josephine tell us a bit more about who you are where you reside from ?
- Good morning everyone my name is Josephine Adeline , I was born in Queensland Australia and my heritage is half Australian and half Malaysian background all thanks to my mom and dad which made me an ” AUSSIE import ingredient ” wink wink. And last year 2017 I guess the travel bug bit me and Im now relocated in the USA.
2. Give us the lowdown on your Modeling features and achievements thus far in your career together with today’s international MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA MOLLBABE BABE OF THE DAY ?
- First of all Thank You so much for this amazing opportunity and feature for today I am so honored to be a MOLLBABE BABE OF THE DAY FEATURE……
Also my career and features thus far includes the following :
Featured in numerous international Magazines multiple times , plus my recent achievement I am very proud of is that I came 2nd Runner Up in MAXIM AUSTRALIA SWIMSUIT MODEL OF THE YEAR search.
3. What modeling Genre is your favorite that you focus on ?
- I love Swimwear , high-end fashion and couture Fashion Editorials , and Lingerie Boudoir , Portraits , Glamor and runway, thats the genres I shine in the most and feel comfortable in to express myself.
4. Other talents besides modeling ?
- Well as they say ” Im a Jill of all traits ” as I also featured in some TV commercials and videos.
5. Where to next on your Modeling Career and Agenda ?
- Mmmmmmmmm , would love to feature in the Acting business in some silver screen Movie productions , and would love to walk on the runway for a major Fashion Designer and company like DOLCE & GABBANA , as the saying goes
” Set the bar and your standards high to get that ultimate goal and dream you want, and work hard for it with passion and grace “
FOR MORE about Josephine and her modeling career #followher on social media at :
PHOTOGRAPHY By Juan C. Irizarry Photography
Article written edits and Special Edition Lingerie coverdesign by :