Mornings are best spent in the bedroom with that wake up sunshine at your windowpane with a warm brewed coffee or tea and a bedside beauty with that sensual touch as our MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA CEO Arne Schreuder finds out just that this morning………. and more from our international MOLLBABE from across the U.K. POND with Natascha De Bank.
WELCOME BACK NATASCHA ,
- Hi there everyone , unfortunately I haven’t been working two much on my modeling career as I’ve had two heart operations done and been taking it real slow and steady , so I took the liberty to submit this bedroom photo shoot set I did with talented UK photographer Emma Barnfield for you all to indulge and enjoy.
2. What’s the feeling right now that flows through you , knowing you are back with a bang and once again a MOLLBABE BABE OF THE DAY feature for us for this month ?
- Feeling absolutely amazing! It’s a much needed confidence boost after such a worrying time. This particular shoot echo’s one of my all time fave pics of a young Marylin Monroe shoot I’ve always loved…. it was never meant to be like that but I’m happy that’s how it looked in the end.
* Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to feature in this wonderful magazine and thank you so much for all the support its greatly appreciated
- Toughen up! It’s a tough industry and it’s not always kind to inexperienced models or ones that are too young or getting older.
“Never give up and keep working that camera.”
- A Cup of Coffee……. I love my coffee in the mornings , then time for some makeup, then its mommy duties aka school runs , taking the kids to school , dog walks and work hahah it’s a very busy day in the life of me…. as long as my clients and kids are happy then it’s worth it……..
- I love my professional spray on tans it goes fantastic with any outfit and I also lately fell in love with wearing catsuits , it’s classy and sophisticated perfect for any time of day…….
” Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain “(I have this quote in my daughters bedroom wall to remind her to do the same)
BEDROOM Q&A QUICKIES TO START THE DAY OFF on the right sunshine note with Natascha :
ARTICLE WRITTEN , INTERVIEW AND EDITS BY :