Class is in SESSION today as we learn all about the gorgeous charm and seduction that MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA MOLLBABE Carla Van Rensburg sparks with together with talented photographer Gawie Van Der Walt from PhotoStudio78 as our CEO Arne Schreuder sat down with both in today’s interview
WELCOME CARLA AND GAWIE,
1. Carla what does it mean to you to be a spokes model for our MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA Magazine and brand and be a MOLLBABE model ?
- Well to be a spokes model is truly a honor, as MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA and MOLLMAG USA embodies the true value of what beauty is to a woman of all culture race and background, it shows and makes you understand what the true meaning of beauty is and that we all are equal…….the MOLLMAGFAMILY is always there for each other helping each other to succeed in your passion and drive in this modeling industry.
“Further more the mollbabe models which do get chosen to feature shines with elegance class and sophistication and confidence with a sexy edge.”
2. Also a very good morning to you as well Gawie ………tell us also your journey as a photographer where did it all start for you ?
Morning everyone I am glad to be here, my photography journey all started when I was a product photographer in the advertising industry , after that I find myself now doing photography in the genres like:
- MODEL PORTFOLIOS
- BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY
- PORTRAITS PHOTOGRAPHY
- CONCEPTUAL AND COMMERCIAL
3. Carla as we come to notice you also love to enjoy going and attending international and local music festivals when your not in front of the camera doing modeling shoots, tell us which music festival is your favorite and why ?
- I recently attended the SUNFLOWER MUSIC FESTIVAL with my ” Homies and my Girlfriends ” it was totally off the hook and crazy fun, also did some selfies with some of the MUSIC DJ’S on set behind the decks I loved it so so much.
4. Carla as a model which would you say is your most beautiful assets ?
“You can never go wrong with a pair of gifted boobies….. and my amazing seductive curves and beauty looks plus a knockout sense of humor wink wink always a winner as Im confident and proud of it.”
5. Gawie being a photographer what is the golden rule to follow ?
“Always remember to have fun otherwise the job you do would not be worth it.”
6. Gawie whats your first impression about us as a magazine ?
- I must say you guys are very professional and also help out talent to grow further in the industry, plus I must congratulate you all as you grew leaps and bounds from early days to now…..and I really did not know from the start what the magazine is all about, but the more that I found out about you the more it impressed me to maybe colab for the future…….. I would love to do more.
7. Heritage Month is what SEPTEMBER MONTH is all about tell us what does it all mean to you both ?
Gawie – This is a day and month where we should accept our differences and respect each others cultures, beliefs and backgrounds as human beings.
Carla – Embrace your heritage culture and beliefs in love and unity with each for each other, be proudly SOUTH AFRICAN not just on the given day and month but every day of life.
8. Gawie back to you describe MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA MOLLBABE MODEL Carla in your own words ?
” Beautiful confident always a joy to work with and shes the emoji Queen for sure “
FOR MORE #FOLLOW OUR MOLLBABE MODEL CARLA ON SOCIAL MEDIA AT :
PHOTOGRAPHY CREDIT TO GAWIE VAN DER WALT at @PHOTOSTUDIO78