For today’s editorial we bring the beautiful sensations of SOUTH AFRICA’S scenery combined with local fashion style and beauty with model Ilze Fourie alongside Degies Degenaar.
The Scenery of beautiful fields in South Africa is the perfect setting for today’s model editorial feature for our August 2019 MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA Edition, with Ilze Fourie alongside Degies Degenaar Photography, as our CEO Arne Schreuder finds out more on what makes this combination a true “Fields of Fashion Sensations” a winner in the beauty column for today.
Welcome Back MOLLBABE Ilze Fourie how does it feel for yet another feature with us, being that this is your 4th feature with us thus far?
Thank you so much, it is a privilege and honor to have yet another feature today. Everyone at MOLLMAG USA and MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA feels like family to me by now and I truly love it!
Today’s feature is all about “FIELDS OF FASHION” for our AUGUST MONTH EDITION, tell us in a short description what made this photo shoot so unique for you as model and also as photographer?
Ilze and Degies– The shoot actually turned out totally different than what we expected, our intention was to get the perfect sunset and planned everything accordingly, but the weather changed and we got dark clouds and lightning instead, which made for an even more spectacular background.
As a model Ilze, what is the 3 golden rules for you that you learned so far over the years in your modeling career?
- Believe in yourself, be open to criticism, negative and positive.
- Be professional at all times
- Never give up on your dreams.
Degies for you as a photographer what is the best advice you can share with us regarding doing a photo shoot outdoors?
- Be ready to change direction at any moment and make every moment count.
- Making mistakes is about learning. Learn from those around you, but don’t compare yourself to them.
Most valuable Life Lesson you can share with us today Ilze?
There are 3 Key Life Lessons I have and believe in, they are….
- Be nice to everyone and don’t take anything for granted.
- Take care of yourself, your health is your most valuable asset.
- Eliminate negativity. Live and let live.