A gentle loving soul puts her own touch of “True Beauty” stamp on things today for us as we introduce MOLLMAGSA JULY 2020 mollbabe model Christie Perez
follow mollbabe model Christie Perez on instagram at @christieperez0412
Photography by Antonio Edward Photography on instagram at @antonio_edward_photography
The moment when the “Beauty of Nature” comes together in peace and harmony with the touch of a gentle loving caring soul…That’s the vocal point of today’s newest MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA’S mollbabe feature for JULY 2020 as we introduce the beautiful Christie Perez alongside the talented Antonio Edward Photography…
All the way from Louisville Kentucky USA, Christie… is a mother, a Veteran, an Actress and Model, plus she’s a foodie and adventurer at heart. So lets take you all… our readers today on a Nature Walk of Beauty, as our CEO Arne Schreuder interview’s Christie and Antonio today,
– “Caressing The Beauty of Nature”
Welcome Christie and congrats on being a mollbabe model feature today for our MOLLMAGSA JULY 2020 edition, tell us how does it feel and what does it all mean to you to be one of our featured models today?
Being a model is a form of expression and my passion. It means everything to me to be a part of a vision and of art to share with everyone.
“So excited and happy to be a featured MOLLMAG SOUTH AFRICA MOLLBABE model today, thank you so much.”
Introduce yourself to us who is the beautiful lady behind the name Christie Perez and where do you reside from?
My name is Christie Perez from Louisville Kentucky USA, I am a mother, a Veteran, an actress and model. I am a foodie, a traveler and really love going on adventures.
When it comes to the modeling world Christie give us your TOP 5 moments and achievements that stood out the most in your career thus far?
Top 5 moments would be:
- my very first time being published in a magazine,
- walking the KMAC Couture runway show here in Louisville,
- making the cover of Tops Louisville Magazine and in the Voice Magazine this year,
- walking runway in Chicago for a very prestigious designer,
- but the one thing I’m most proud of is the very first time someone told me how much they admired and looked up to me.
“Every time I feel like I have made a positive difference in someone’s life I feel fulfilled.”
Today’s topic is all about CARESSING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE and taking care of our beautiful planet… in your words give us 4 ways how you will be kind and caring to nature and the planet today tomorrow and for the future?
Four ways I will care for this Planet is to…
- continue to share information I see on new innovative ideas to help our planet,
- to continue to do my part with what I buy and use,
- leading by example with testimony
- and be actively involved in some way to make a positive impact.
As a woman in the modeling industry and a woman of today’s society… Christie how important is ” FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO YOU” please explain?
Using that freedom is so important to me, because that freedom allows me to have a platform to engage with other and influence others in a positive light.
“It gives me the ability to voice what I stand for and what’s important to me and I can help mold young people and help them to become the best person they can be.”
We all know the word definition of “CARESSING” means to show, act or embrace the expression of affection… in your words how do you show act express or embrace the affection for your loved ones or the people you care about the most in your life?
I am an extremely loving person. I show and express my love to others with a smile, a hug, positive affirmations and sometimes with my concern for their well-being.
“Everything we do, no matter how small, can show our deepest love for others.”
If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would those 3 words be?
- Passionate: My passion is what drives me to work hard, motivate myself and never quit.
- Loving: I love hard. With every fiber of my being. My loyalty, generosity, compassion and understanding of others comes from that love.
- Adventurous: I love learning new things and having new experiences in life. No matter how afraid I am of something, if it is positive, I make myself do it. I jump in headfirst because I would rather fall than to have regrets.
FUN FACT FIX FOR TODAY WITH MOLLBABE CHRISTIE PEREZ
FAVORITE WAY TO RELAX AND UNWIND AFTER A HECTIC BUSY WORKING DAY? – I like to listen to music and together with it a good glass of wine.
#FOODPORN WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD DISH TO MAKE AND ENJOY? – That’s a tough one because I love food so much…I do love my turkey meatloaf.
VACATION SPOT WHERE WILL THAT BE IN THE WORLD FOR YOU IF YOU CAN CHOOSE? – That’s another tough one….one of them would be Bali
IF YOU’RE NOT MODELING WHAT WILL WE FIND YOU DOING / OCCUPATION? – When I’m not modeling you will find me acting. Modeling and acting are my full-time jobs. I’ve been in both commercials and movies.
WHAT ARE 2 THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD LEARN ABOUT MORE? – I would love to learn more about my culture. Actually, visit these places as an adult. I am half Korean and half Mexican. I would also love to continue to learn another language as well.
STAR SIGN / BIRTH MONTH? – I was born in December so I am a Capricorn.
WHATS YOUR QUOTE OF THE DAY YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE BY PLEASE SHARE? – “If it is positive, push aside your fears and go for it. Make yourself do it. I would rather try and fail than to live one day with a regret.”